Aprils Fools Day in New York…… yes, it is the greatest New York prankster day of all, and now once again April Fools’ Day in new York is upon us. If you didn’t plan the greatest, most YouTube-worthy prank of all time, no worries. You can still fool your NYC friends and family with pranks that require little effort and yield big laughs. (From you, at least.)
1. Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish to prevent it from lathering.
2. Mix Reese Pieces, Skittles and M&Ms into one big bowl.
3. Stuff doughnuts with mayonnaise.
4. Swap the Mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding.
5. Stock your refrigerator with a terrifying “head” in a jar.